Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Five Years Ago.......

Five years ago today I said goodbye..........

To my Mom who spent a day helping me pack suitcases perfectly while fighting back tears and constantly hugging me. I'm pretty sure she told me she loved me just about every minute.

To my sister who was probably both happy and sad that I would not be close enough to properly boss her around still. I think I've done a pretty good job so far.

To my Grandfather, my biggest fan and greatest source of encouragement. His approval made the leap easier.

To my in-laws that worked and devoted tons of time to helping me prepare for the move while my husband was in Abu Dhabi. Their basements, closets, and attics still store lots of our belongings.

To my nieces and nephew I adore. Their big hugs are always something I look forward to when going back to the US.

To family members I love dearly and spent my whole life living near. My husband jokes that I'm related to everyone in the "757". Shout out to all my cousins. Love you guys!

To my best friend, the Thelma to my Louise, that I've known since childhood and was lucky enough to work in the same office with. Lunches have never been the same.



To my job and employers that are like extended family. Not many people have their boss perform for their 30th birthday, or keep track of the heights of their kids on an office wall. I was lucky.

To countless friends that I could count on to help out when needed, or fill my house for summer pool/lake parties and house concerts.


To Virginia, my beautiful home, with lush green forests, majestic mountains, and a tranquil coastline all within a few hours of each other. I miss camping along the rushing Tye River with morning hikes up Crabtree Falls, and date nights spent having dinner along the boardwalk in Virginia Beach.


   

Five years ago I said goodbye to life as I knew it.



3 comments:

online istikhara,free rohani ilaj,wazaif,taweez, said...

Aamil +923244544864 sb pechla kahi salon sa Rohani trika sa ilaj kar rha haain or Musibatzada logon ki khidmat kar rha hain. Allah ki qalam ma Siwaya mout k ilwa dunya ka har masla ka ilaj mojod hai. Ais k ilawa Ap Free Online Rohani wazaif b hasil kar sakta hain jo ap ki roz marha ki zindgi k liya nihayat mofid hain.
Online Istikhara
Free online Rohani ilaj
Online Istikhara for Marriage
Dua Istikhara for marriage in Urdu
Free online rohani Wazaif
Free taweez online
Online Marriage Istikhara Service
Love Marriage Problems
Nori ilm
Istikhara

Unknown said...

Salman Hussain Jaferi apney Rohani ilaj ki waja se bohat ziyada shohrat k hamil hain. Ammil Sahb k forign online istikhara service +923055381273 mian bohat ziyada payrokaar hain jin main ziyada ter tadaad bemar or zrort mund logun ki hy.
Online Istikhara
Free Rohani ilaj
Rohani ilaj
Love Marriage Problem
Taweez
Nori ilam
Wazaif
Istikhara for marriage
Rohani Zaicha
Black Magic ka Tor
Horoscope
Astrology
Amil Online

Kepala Bergetar said...


This blog is very powerful. Its helps me a lot about this topic. very nice and the very
helpful blog commenting Sites List that you have posted. I like it very much please keep
doing this amazing work. Have a very nice day sir.: Love Elsa